Sunday, May 08, 2005

Barb-n-Jim

I have mentioned my supportive parents on my blog before. But what I forgot to mention was that Thursday was my dad's birthday! I thiiink he turned 56, but I tend to lose track because neither of my parents look or act their age. (And I mean that in a good way.)

And, of course, I can't forget to say.... HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY, MUPPALUPAGUS!!! (This is a nickname that I gave to my mom back in the day in my attempt to combine 'mom' and the Sesame Street character 'Snuffelupagus.' In hindsight, I'm not sure why I saw it fit to combine those two characters, but the name was created with the best of intentions, and it was meant as a term of endearment.) :)

Anyway, my parents are awesome. They've done soooo much for me, and they deserve, at the very least, this honorable mention on my blog. I love you guys!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home