Monday, May 02, 2005

Fabulousness

    1. I just spent a fantastic weekend with an incredibly charming and devilishly good-looking guy who was kind enough to double as my math tutor for a few hours to help me prepare for my exams.
    2. Sinead has been insanely helpful with offering TFA insights and other valuable advice.
    3. My family has stopped asking, “Now, why would ya wanna go and do a thing like that?” re: moving to and teaching in NYC, and they’ve started to be extremely supportive and excited for me.
    4. My friend from work, Josh, who is a TFA alum, does a giddy, Pillsbury doughboy-like move every time he talks to me about my upcoming training and teaching.
    5. I learned today that ‘fabulousness’ IS a word.

    1 Comments:

    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Hee Hee

    Tuesday, May 03, 2005 5:21:00 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home