Thursday, May 18, 2006

Does anyone shit on the floor at your work place?

I didn’t think so. I wish I could say ‘no’ also, but this week, a student decided to defecate on the boys’ bathroom floor as an act of defiance. If you can’t make a statement with words because you screwed around in your English classes for the last 8 years, I suppose this is the next most viable option. Sorry. I don’t mean to make light of this. I understand that the person who did this obviously has severe anger management and expression issues, and I am not trying to imply that all of my students exhibit these crude, animalistic ways, but wow. Just when you think they’ve done it all, they come up with something like this. The entire floor of our building was filled with a nauseating stench, and I couldn’t help but wonder, “How did I get here?”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home