Friday, November 18, 2005

Why my family RULES

I got a small package from my family today that made me feel incredibly lucky to have them. It contained a couple burned CDs by artists I really like, a small sign that says "I am powerful." and a card. Nothing fancy. The sign was just something my sister found around her office and thought would be fitting for my classroom, but I love it. The CDs were simple, but nothing provides the extra boost you need during the day better than some good music. The card was awesome. I'm going to type out the preprinted text just to procrastinate my grad school work a little longer and relive that tingly feeling I got when I read it. :)

(Cover:) Knowing you worked so hard is going to make reaching your goal all the more sweet...
(Inside:) ...so just keep looking forward, and know that if you need reminding about how far you've come, where you're going, and what an incredible person you are for taking this journey, please let us know- because we really admire and support you.

You're warm and tingly too now, aren't you? :)

They know I've been feeling pretty discouraged lately so I guess they decided to take action. I love my fam.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home