Monday, October 17, 2005

Others' generosity could bring me sanity

My proposal for binders and filler paper has finally been posted on donorschoose.org. Please forward this link to ANYONE you think might be willing to contribute.

http://www.donorschoose.org/donors.php?action=view_proposal&id=27974#

I know it looks like a lot of money, but it's a lot of binders for a lot of kids who will put them to very good use. Proposals can and usually are partially funded by a number of different donors, so every little bit counts. Please spread this around! I really can't keep up with my kids' random, crumpled up papers flying around, and a little organization might help them actually take some ownership over and pride in their work. Thank you in advance for your help in broadening the reach of my proposal (and therefor increasing its chances of funding!)

ps. I'm not sure why all the slashes appear in the proposal post. Sorry about that!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope your project gets funded! Sorry about the slash thing, we've had a code problem but it should be fixed soon.

Saturday, October 22, 2005 11:21:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bose, didn't you check out the link I sent you???

No $$ needed, some guy WANTS to get rid of a bunch of binders.

Tuesday, October 25, 2005 4:52:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home