Sunday, June 05, 2005

V I C T O R Y

I am proud to announce that I have officially SOLD my old desktop computer for $100. I have been moving this beast from dorm to apt to apt to apt..... etc etc for five years now. All told, this big guy has lived with me in a total of seven different 'homes.' Yet I did not shed a tear when I loaded him into that random craigslist guy's car. Instead I did a victory dance as I closed the door behind me. The 3-ft deep, 30-lbs monitor will never monopolize my desktop space again. (If this is an exaggeration, it’s only a small one. This thing was huge.) I will never again have to watch the machine sloooowly load Windows 98. And most beautiful of all, someone just came to my door, took it off my hands, and replaced it with a small pile of crisp, smelly $20 bills. I love craigslist.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats leek! It must be nice to be rid of that beast :)

Monday, June 13, 2005 2:50:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home